Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The scary part is, my hair is exactly the same....

So, I was at home a couple weeks ago and me and the Mom-sicle were going through old photos. Some cute, some horrifying ("Aw, remember that toy barn? You guys loved that barn!" "Yeah, except when Matt locked me in it for 5 hours while he was babysitting." "Oh, well... I don't remember that... oh look!...")

But we stumble on this little gem.



I was throwin' 'tude ever since Elementary School yo!I wonder what was running through my head....

"Why the F did Mom poof my bangs this much?!"

"This photographer is a dick. Who gives out free plastic combs? Cheap ass."

"YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS RECESS. I HATE YOU."


When we saw it my Mom was like "Yeah, we never framed that one. You look like that fire-starter girl in that Stephen King movie." I crack up when I think of my Mom waiting for the school photos to arrive a month later, excitedly opening up the package and seeing four different sizes of this picture. Who wouldn't want to carry that around in their wallet?

No comments:

Post a Comment