Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOLY SH*T!!



Um, I think I need to take a Vicodin and cuddle with my blankie after reading this story. In Switzerland, you can hire this dude who goes by Dominic DeVille for your child's (!) birthday party. 7 days before their birthday, they get threatening texts and calls about how they're going to be attacked on the 7th day. When its their Birthday, he chases them down with a pie and if they dodge it, they get a cake. If not... they die.

No, they still get a cake. Everyone's a winner in Dominic's satanic book! And apparently he's EXTREMELY popular there. And he says its all fun and games, and the kids just LOVE it:

"The clown will never break into a residence or show up at work. It’s all in fun and if, at any point, the kids get scared or their parents are concerned, we stop right there. But most kids absolutely love being scared senseless."


Hey Sarah, I know what I'm getting you for your birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment