Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Most of America would give their eye teeth to get a whack at Palin!



I'm going to be honest, I went looking for the worst of those Tea Party signs, and there were awesomely misspelled ones and some really racist ones, but this one actually made me laugh. Good thing all of us liberals are a bunch of crazy gays, we LOOOOOVE tea bagging! *High Five*

But seriously.... Sarah Palin, her hand notes, hair and makeup team and a group of pied piper-ed crazies are on my home turf today in Massachusetts on Boston Common. Can I Western Union some cash to that homeless dude that was always outside of Filene's Basement to go up and donkey punch Ms. Palin? What do you say Crazy Ted? Two Abey Lincolns can be more persuasive than me....




End note: WHEN WILL THIS WOMAN GO AWAY. Where's a tornado thrown house from Kansas when you need it? Preferably Joe the Plumber's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment