Saturday, February 20, 2010

One of these things is not like the other....


Which one do you think? I'll give you a guess.

"Hi! I'm Abbie Cornish! Look how pretty and fresh faced I am!"

"Hi! I'm Carey Mulligan! I'm up for an Oscar for my role in 'An Education'! I am cute and clean!"

"uhhh Hi? Yeah... I'm... *bites lip*, Kristen Stewart, huh yeah. Did they say we had to shower for this thing? Bummer. I kind of smell. Whatever. My movies are cool, or not, whatever. Did I change my underwear today....?"

The rest - "We're young and healthy looking and showered and talented! Yay!!"

Anna Kendrick (far right) - "I was in Twilight too! Remember me? Bella personality-of-a-sedated-turtle Swan's best friend? I'm nominated for an Oscar now! SUCK ON THAT Kristen Dopey-Mcslouchalot! HA!"

Seriously, if you have the Vanity Fair Hollywood issue, this picture isn't even the worst. The picture they have inside the magazine, she literally looks like that girl in high school who always had a slight B.O. problem and was high all the time. I want to sneak up behind her and jam a syringe of smack into her veins just so she can look slightly awake and coherent. You're in one of the most successful movie franchises of all time, despite the fact that your "acting" technique is looking away and biting your lip, with some hand wringing and pulling of the sleeves, when you're really on your A-game. ACT LIKE YOU'RE SEMI HAPPY/GRATEFUL ABOUT HOW LUCKY YOU ARE. I mean, Robert Pattinson is:



...I think? Or is that his confused face? At least his hair looks happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment