Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Jury is in.....



I've decided, ya'll. After Sunday nights Tony Awards, I finally made my mind up about Lea Michele. And I don't like her.

Maybe it was the whole stupid segment of her and Matthew Morrison performing for NO reason at the Tony awards, her desperately and too literally trying to evoke Barbara Streisand circa 1965 with her hair and dress, or just that she does this stupid furrowing thing with her eyebrows when she belts, I don't know. As soon as "paaaaaRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!" came out of her mouth, I put my chinese food down and said "And.... no." With a little Donald Trump hand movement to match.


You guys can watch it for yourself on youtube. I know Matthew Morrison was a Tony nominee himself, but doesn't he look like he's trying waaaaaay too hard? The dance doesn't even look fun or graceful, it looks like he's thinking "I'M THE MAN! YEAH! TAKE THAT NEIL PATRICK HARRIS! WATCH MY DELIBERATE ARM MOVEMENTS! SUCK IT!". And then she comes in the audience and starts singing to Jay-Z (check out Beyonce's face when she does this, its like she smile-talking "girl, what are you doing?")And when she says "HEY TONY AWARDS!!".... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment