Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why is "Love Me" pointing to his pants?.....



Ok, I haven't listened to any of this kid's songs, but I know that he is the prodigy of Usher, and is making pre-teen girls trample their mothers and small animals to get to his mall tours. I just don't get it. When I had my first celebrity crush, it was on the Backstreet Boys. (although watching David Duchovney in X-Files when I was 11 always made me feel funny....)I loved them because they sang of love and sparkles, and gyrated on the stage in cool mesh tank tops. And all of my other friends liked similar stuff too, like N*Sync and 98 Degrees. At least there was some masculinity and a whiff of sex there! Justin here literally looks like a flat tipped hat rocking fifth grader who's going to race you to the swings. Kids these days. Actually, hold up a second. I do remember one crush that didn't really make sense:




Are those for ME? The JTT-ster. I LOVED HIM! I made scrapbooks and watched Home Improvement and memorized his lines from "The Lion King". Ok, carry on kids. Justin is NO Jonathan Taylor Thomas (especially on the hair front), but I sort of get where you're coming from. I wonder what JTT is up to nowadays. I would love if he had a secret fall from fame and is now some bum in Alphabet City who mumbles "I just can't WAIT to be KING!!" outside of a Bodega and smells like eggs. That would be funny.

1 comment:

  1. I visited your blog with the intent of shitting all over it because it had been so long since you'd added a post and being bored at work makes me cranky! But instead I will shatter your dreams by notifying you that JTT is a Harvard graduate (mmm monocle monocle - money money - mustache mustache) and I believe he came out of the closet a few years ago and threw on those light loafers with pride and pzazz! Don't worry, I loved him too, but then again, my ex boyfriend is a cruise performer now...

    ReplyDelete